Now build it out with an evocative vision. Improvise progress by tinkering: with lots of trial and lots of error. The not knowing is the best bit: the mysteries the surprises, and from time to time the windfalls!
Hello there, I'm Steve Collis!
Click on "contact", won't you, and wave right back at me?
2. The German word for mobile phone is "handy". Cute...
3. They have a breakfast cereal called "shove it"!
4. Bremen is unbelievably beautiful, and I am a beautiful photographer:
City at night:
Countryside outside Bremen this morning:
Bremen train station:
Bremen traffic is amazingly quiet (press play and see what happens!):
A quaint little village we visited yesterday:
Does something strike you as a little odd about all these photos and the video?
GUESS WHAT!?? I've been pulling your leg, they're actually from this place: http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com/ the biggest minature world in the, well, world! It's in Hamburg! (Leave a comment or tweet me if I tricked you with the photos!)
5. The incredible German industrial capacity (largest exporters in the world) is pretty obvious in Hamburg:
I must say, Hamburg is the most awful, ugly city I have ever visited. There's an excuse - the original city was wiped from the face of the earth in WW2 by Britain.
6. Did I mention glühwein (yummy hot drink) and the Christmas markets?I am somewhat of a connoisseur, having seen the markets in Hamburg, Bremen and Celle. They're all the same; they must be franchises or something. I love them - I've been to one every single day, and love just watching the crowds!
Tonight we catch a midnight bus and arrive at 8am in Paris. Ciao for now!