/GAT Project/ Visualising the System
Here's a very rough model for how this crazy G.A.T. course will function.
I've brain-dumped the draft system we're working with into this video.
Key secondary systems that emerge are:
- an ecoystem of 'skill badges' that will grow the longer we run the course.
- a growing network database of local experts in various fields. These experts may be other students, staff, friends, family, or local high-achievers such as published authors or successful business people.
- a growing public 'body of work' which may exist in disparate forms: websites, print books, special events, cultural shifts and so on, but which we will try capture and publish as far as possible in a system likely to be similar to our already existing Real Audience Project
...more coming soon. We launch on Friday afternoon.
This is the third in a series of blog posts entitled /GAT Project/ They will appear regularly at this website, categorised under 'GAT Project'. If you'd like to receive future posts, you can:
- click here http://www.happysteve.com/contact/ and indicate 'GAT Posts Only' in the message body - I'll email you when I update the GAT Project just for the duration of the series.
- or regularly check this link for new posts: http://www.happysteve.com/blog/tag/gat-project